mikea90

Kitchen/living Room ideas

Michael Allen
9 år siden
I am moving into a new apartment in March and I am currently trying to think of ideas for my living room/kitchen. Main things are whether I should go for a dark or light sofa, what sort of style would suit the kitchen and if I should get two sofas or one long one and maybe a quirky armchair?

Appreciate any feedback

(5) kommentarer

• Michael Allen
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Other side of living room
  • jacksplash
    9 år siden
    Will there be a tv going in this room?if so where will it be placed,as this may decide your seating arrangement.
  • Michael Allen
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Yes I'll be putting a tv on the left hand side wall.
  • jacksplash
    9 år siden
    I think one large sofa would work well in your space.
    I've added a few pictures just to show how well one large sofa can work.
    A good tip before you buy your sofa would be to make a templet with paper to check how big or small it needs to be. Good luck!
  • PRO
    User
    8 år siden

I would go for a splash of colour as the rest of the colour scheme looks a bit pale. Maybe deep red sofa with nice colourfull cushions to make a space more cheerful. Lovely big rug to match all the colours in the room, dark red, white, black, grey. Some nice lighting preferably crystal chandelier to add sophistication to a room and some art work on the walls.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.