arlindakongoli

How long and how wide is the island? Also, what mat is the countertop?

arlindakongoli
9 år siden
I am trying to fit in an island just like this in my kitchen. I need something narrow like this with a seating area for 5ppl and this seems perfect.
Eudora St. · Mere information

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    Wilco Bos: Design + Remodels
    9 år siden
    HI! This island is a great solution for tighter spaces that are long. The quartz countertop measures 27"x112". The material is Hanstone Quartz, Tranquility. It looks like marble without the maintenance of marble.
  • arlindakongoli
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Thanks, that is the issue I have and this looks perfect. Too bad you are not in NJ.
  • PRO
    Wilco Bos: Design + Remodels
    9 år siden
    We'll fly there...
  • arlindakongoli
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Would you please be so kind and tell me as who is the maker of cabinets?
  • arlindakongoli
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    I have very dark cherry floors and I am looking to do white high gloss laminate with white counter top (we have 8ft ceiling). Red glass (one piece) back-splash (husband wants it in light aqua color). We saw Hanssem and I liked the door with a metal trim (but just read few not so good reviews about the quality) we also saw Fabuwood, but since we don't need a lot i would not mind to s[end a few extra bucks in quality.
  • arlindakongoli
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    I do have a sample of Siamatic that looks almost identical to this, that I got about 2 years ago when i wanted to do the kitchen in this gray color. I appreciate your time in answering my questions.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.