eberre

Roll Gate Manufacturer

eberre
9 år siden
Hello - I love the roll-up "garage" door in this photo separating the parking pad / outdoor space from the street. Can you please provide me information on the manufacturer? Looking to do something similar for my own home/renovation.
Hello House · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    OOF! Architecture
    9 år siden
    Hi eberre,
    The application may be a little unusual but the roller door itself is a normal residential garage roller door that is widely available through manufacturers such as B&D Doors and Openers or Airport Doors. If you go through an installer, they may also recommend other brands that they commonly work with - make sure motor and door movement are smooth and quiet. Usually available in standard Colorbond colours but custom colours / finishes possible with additional cost.
    regards,
    Fooi
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.