2boyz

Love the color of the shutters! Can you tell me the name?

2boyz
8 år siden
Key Largo Residence · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Brantley Photography
    8 år siden

We were the photographers so I am afraid I don't know the color. You can contact Affiniti Architects on house and they may know. Thank you!

• PRO
    Shuster Design Associates
    8 år siden

Thanks for your question to Shuster Design Associates – High-End Design Firm in Fort Lauderdale.

The color of the paint is a custom blend by Sherwin Williams. The clients requested that we match the sky color from one of their cherished photographs. The professionals at Sherwin Williams did an amazing job with what we had to work with and were able to give us two similar options for final approval. Suffice to say the clients are as enamored with the color as you are.

Again, thanks for your question and interest in our Contemporary Modern Interior Design work, if you would like to know more please do not hesitate to contact us at info@shusterdesign.com

Shuster Design Associates, Full Service Designers - Boca Raton - Weston - Palm Beach - Jupiter - Stuart - Aventura - Miami Beach - Naples - Florida Keys - High End Interior Design Firm in the historical Wilton Manors area of Ft Lauderdale, Florida -http://www.shusterdesign.com

• PRO
    Innovative habitat architecture + design
    8 år siden

Very elegant façade with the soft muted colors. Love the dark double pitch roof very striking.

• PRO
    Shuster Design Associates
    8 år siden

Thanks so much for the compliment! We'll pass it along to the Lead Designer on this project Gage Hartung and Project Manager Clayton Weidner, they'll be pleased to hear it. This gorgeous home was featured in the 85th edition of Florida Architecture Magazine, with over a dozen beautiful photos from Brantley Photography. You can see the entire project HERE.

Shuster Design Associates, Full Service Designers - Boca Raton - Weston - Palm Beach - Jupiter - Stuart - Aventura - Miami Beach - Naples - Florida Keys - High End Interior Design Firm in the historical Wilton Manors area of Ft Lauderdale, Florida -http://www.shusterdesign.com

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.