matilda65

Can some give me ideas on where to put lights on this floor plan. Than

Matilda Ali
8 år siden
This is a copy of my floor plan. Not sure where and what kind of ceiling lights I need. Ps ceiling is low.

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Cathy Phillips & Co
    8 år siden
    As the ceilings are low you probably should recess the lights. As far as your lighting plan goes, simply imagine yourself in the rooms and mark spots where you will need light from above. Then look at each room and decide where, logically, you will want to turn lights on and off. And where you'll need dimmers (anywhere where you will be relaxing is a good way to look at this). Last but not least, have an idea of where your furniture will go so you can have sockets positioned in appropriate places for task lighting. Do ask your electrician's opinion too, they will have plenty of experience to draw on.
  • Matilda Ali
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    Thanks so much. You got my brain working with a plan instead of my grey cells splattered all over the floor plan :)
  • PRO
    Ian Philliskirk
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

Don't Forget when deciding on the position in the kitchen, locate the light over where your hands will be working and try to avoid body shadows in your working area. If you intend having table lamps anywhere, ask your electrician to wire for 5A outlets, switched with the main light switches

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.