pat7170

love the ottoman. does it come in goldtone?

pat7170
8 år siden
Bucks County Designer House 2015 · Mere information

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Oskar Huber Furniture & Design
    8 år siden

We're glad you love this ottoman! We do, too!

The ottoman is almost completely customizable. It is available in nearly 150 different leathers and countless fabrics with different gold tones. You can also choose different sizes, along with many different treatment options...everything from wood finish colors to nail head trims!

This ottoman is on display at our Southampton store. Come in and we'll help you create just the look you're after!

• pat7170
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

I am closer to Shipbottom store.Have beenn scrolling your site. Found many I love. What is the name of the one in picture?

• PRO
    8 år siden

This ottoman is part of the Make It Yours collection by Vanguard. If you would like, we can notify the store of what piece you are interested in so they can assist you with your order. Would you like us to do that for you?

• pat7170
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

thanks so much with your quick response. Actually, I saw so many great things in catalog, I am planning a trip there.

• PRO
    8 år siden

Great! We'll see you soon!

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.