kathybeachgirl

I like the deck colors. I need to redo my deck.

kathybeachgirl
8 år siden
Please let me know…
1) What type of wood are the posts, rails, balusters and caps?
2) Are they stained? What color stain?
3) What size are the caps and where would they purchased from?
4) Is the square lattice underneath custom or purchased in that color?
5) Are the posts and trim made from Azek, or is it painted wood?
6) Is the decking the same color as the rails? If not, is it stained that way and what is the color?
7) Does this color decking get very hot in the sun if stepped on with bare feet (such as hotter than standard pressure treated decking)?

Thank you.
Victorian Conservatory · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    New England Sunrooms & Conservatories, Inc.
    8 år siden

Hi Kathybeachgirl,

Our main focus is designing and creating Four Seasons Sunrooms, those questions are a bit tougher to answer because we don't save the receipts for the for decking, painting or staining. However, more than likely it is Azek and we got the materials from either Home Depot or Lowes. Wish you well with your project.

• PRO
    Deckrevive
    8 år siden

Yes, the deck looks amazing with the selection of right color. Well, If you want to redo the deck than first make sure the paint or the color which you will select must be protected and safe for the deck. Because our main attention is to make a beautiful and secure deck and keep its freshness last longer. Rest you will do according to your taste and requirement.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.