spachi_costarica

If we were guessing ...what would be the square footage of this .

John
8 år siden
I've got 700 square foot retangular cottage that I'm renovating into my home ...I can add to the exciting structure another 350 sq. I'm I thinking that squaring my exciting structure and doing this roofline might be the ideal and affordable option...Two bedroom open concept...any floor plan ideas ..how can I see the inside of this one..Im very impressed with the architecture...they've no doubt brought the interior to a similar creative standard
Woodside Project #2 · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    User
    8 år siden

Thank you for your interest in our project. I recommend you have an architect visit your property and make some recommendations.

• John
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Really...that's your answer...I was asking the square footage of this architecture...I know my own buildings square footage and where I'm taking it to...If you have the answer to the footage of this structure that would assist ..

• John
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Im trying to locate more information on this very quaint cottage home ...Is it a home and if so what is the interior floor plan...How many square feet is it ? Anybody have anything more on this place ...

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.