letty_marquez

Paint color

letty_marquez
7 år siden
What's the paint color of that door looks amazing.
Front Porch Bliss · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Rachel Greathouse
    6 år siden

Thank you very much for your inquiry. There is much discussion on this door on the Q and A if you need more information :) This is Real Red #6868 by Sherwin Williams mixed with a little of the ready made Rustoleum brand in red for exteriors--- which you can find at Lowes or Home Depot. I mixed until I got the color I loved. Best of luck!

• smneumann21
    3 år siden

Rachel,

I was really excited to see your front door with the light colored house and black railing as I went online this morning looking for an example of just that! Currently I'm trying to figure out what to do with my faded shutters and front door to make things pop better. My house is a light cream siding and currently the front porch railing (builder aluminum special) is white. I have pavers that have gray undertones on the porch. I would love to paint the door red and railing black. I was just wondering... do you have shutters? If so what color are they? Would you recommend doing the shutters red too? Or black? Or maybe a dark grey? Any advice is appreciated, I've been struggling with this decision for a while!

• PRO
    Rachel Greathouse
    3 år siden

Hi there! I did my shutters in Iron Ore by Sherwin Williams...It gives a nice classic look...love it:) Best of luck!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.