shelia3211

Kitchen Cabinets

What color of kitchen cabinets goes with azul Platino granite countertops?

(13) kommentarer

• everdebz
    7 år siden

A few neutrals I suppose would. Matters what else is there.

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    7 år siden
    Painted gray, white or black. But it would help to know if you have chosen other elements such as appliances, flooring, because these all need to work together.
  • cskarkau
    7 år siden
    Toffee Spice colored Hickory Cabinets to pull out the brown in the granite.
  • PRO
    Beth H. :
    7 år siden

wood tones, white, black, gray, off-white, ,,pretty much everything.

• PRO
    SAGE Interior Design & Decor
    7 år siden

I would suggest white, will be a nice contrast to benches , and show them off ! Will go with what ever flooring you choose .

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    7 år siden
    There is not enough brown in this granite to use wood tones. The "total net impression" this granite will present is black/gray. Stick with white maybe on perimeter and medium tone gray on base if island assuming there is island?
  • everdebz
    7 år siden

If you have a grey slate floor, I could see a medium toasty driftwood with it.

• everdebz
    7 år siden

Blue and White Kitchen · Mere information

• S. luv to decorate
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    My appliances will be stainless steel.The flooring will be belluza absolute.Here is pic of it. I want to stain the kitchen cabinets. There will be a bar for sitting between kitchen and breakfast area. I feel like I would get tired of gray color pretty quick. Do not want to go too dark with stained color.
  • Danielle Black
    7 år siden
    Off white
  • S. luv to decorate
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Is there an off white stain?
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    7 år siden
    Yes. It is a white wash look like we did in the 80s. Thanks for additional info. Those selections are all "cool" so IMO for the most integrated look painted (offsite, pro finish) is your best bet. If you just have to stain, do the island a dark expresso. BTW, I don't think white stain on cabinets will get you a updated look, so do not recommend it at all.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.