sixkeys

Which style of lamp for this corner

sixkeys
7 år siden

I need to pick a lamp for behind the chair (needs to be moved in a little). The media cabinet also needs to be centered on the wall (moved to the right in the photo).

Style-wise, I am drawn to this:

But maybe I need to soften the look with a shade....maybe like this:

Which one would look better? (Obviously I still have much to do with the room....) Thanks!

(9) kommentarer

• grapefruit1_ar
    7 år siden

I think that either one would work. I personally like the one with the shade.

sixkeys thanked grapefruit1_ar
  • PRO
    Design Views Inc.
    7 år siden

Both both work well, but I agree with jck910 that the second lamp, might block your TV. Your space is off to a great start.

sixkeys thanked Design Views Inc.
  • calidesign
    7 år siden

I like the first one. Then use a lamp with a shade on an end table between your other seating, and another on a table on the far end of your sofa, or even just a floor lamp on that side.

sixkeys thanked calidesign
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    7 år siden

I like the one with the shade you seem to have a bit of a MCM vibe going on but to me the entertainment center is al wrong I think something like this would work better in the room the other one is too dark and dated looking IMHO the next thing I think would be a great area rug with some color that you could pull from for windowcoverings

• PRO
    Lightkulture
    7 år siden

This exciting light from Pablo has a charger also and it might be an alternative to the two you have shown.

• Klelia Nikolakaki
    7 år siden

i'd prefer the 1st one!

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    7 år siden
    What happened to previous recommendations on this room?
  • PRO
    Cedar + Sage Design
    5 år siden

I would choose a lamp like the one below and put it between the two sofas with these side tables, add a coffee table and a tall plant behind the armchair. An area rug would also be nice with an updated TV console/ storage area as well.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.