anu23_

Help! Window treatment ideas!!

anu23_
7 år siden
We are in a new house and I cannot decide how to dress up these windows. Love having large windows and light during the day and really do not want to cover them up but we need some privacy at night. Do I use the same curtains in both rooms since it's all open? Should I run curtains from the top windows or just the bottom with panels? Need some ideas and suggestions!!! My walls are very light gray and have dark floors and dark cabinets in the kitchens.

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    RED Interior Design
    7 år siden

I would be very tempted to use Plantation Shutters to provide flexible privacy and light ingress. To reduce cost, I would be very tempted to leave the top three windows clear of any dress (although perhaps the landing (?) that the photo is being taken from is overlooked. Good luck with it :)

• anu23_
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Thank you for the input. Not really sure about plantation shutters. Any thoughts on curtains and drapes?
  • decoenthusiaste
    7 år siden

Consider leaving the top open, but perhaps adding high tec UV film to avoid fading of your floor and furnishings. Try top down bottom up shades or cellular blinds on the lower windows. They give you light, privacy and view when you want.

Top down, bottom up Silhouette. Privacy with a view. · Mere information

Our Work · Mere information

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.