7 år siden
Where can I find the storage ?
Thanks
Colourful Islington Family Home · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Donna Guyler Design
    7 år siden

Hi Sophie, this wall to wall storage would no doubt have been custom designed to suit this space. It has been made from either a moisture resistant mdf Board and finished with 2Pak Paintwork in a variety of colours, or it has been made from coloured laminate board.

To achieve this look, you would need to work with an Interior Designer or Cabinetmaker to create a similar concept for you in your home, sized and scaled to suit the wall you are thinking of covering.

Good luck!

sophie_tabata thanked Donna Guyler Design
  • PRO
    User
    7 år siden

Hi Sophie - thanks for your interest. The boxes are from a German company. We designed the look and our contractor put it together. Very happy to discuss further if you want to send us a message. Best of luck with your project.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.