smugsy1122

Buying accent tables

Jennifer
10 år siden
I am in the market for a new coffee table, end table, and console table. Should I play it safe and buy pieces from the same collection? Or can I be a little more eclectic about it? What are the "rules"?

Thanks

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Weersing Furniture Design
    10 år siden
    No rules, but if your space is strongly committed to a particular style (and you like it that way), you may want to go easy on the eclectic approach. Some photos would help. Regarding furnishings from one "collection" (and this is just a personal opinion), beware of too much conformity unless you want to feel like you are living in a hotel. If you are interested in consulting a furniture designer for custom built pieces, I would be happy to discuss it further.
  • PRO
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
    10 år siden
    I would try hard NOT to match the pieces. Take a look at the photos for evidence. Actually, I seldom use end tables and when I do it's usually just one which does not match anything else. An end table is mostly good for just holding a lamp and I frequently use floor lamps.
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
    Eclectic Modern Tudor Family Room · Mere information

Modern neutrals · Mere information
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.