bhavana_mohan

how to improve a small space

Bhavana Mohan
6 år siden
i am about to buy a small apartment which is under construction what are the things that i should ask builder to customize inorder to improve functionality.. pls help.. this is our first home .

(9) kommentarer

• PRO
    Cornerstone Design Studio India
    6 år siden
    Hello Bhavana,

Do you have the directions marked in the brochure.

Thanks,
    Nitin
    Cornerstone Designs
    Bangalore
  • Bhavana Mohan
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    i am not getting any idea how to add a shoe rack a pooja space and a wash basin to this space.. with all possible storage ideas
  • PRO
    6 år siden
    Hello Bhawana,

This place is designed in a good manner. Only thing which could be looked into is the width of the bathrooms. Its a bit on the higher side cutting that will give additional space in the rooms.

Pooja Unit can come on the wall of the dressing area.

Sink may not be required as the bath sink is already close by to the dining.

You would need to store the shoes vertically in a sleek unit as there is not much space for that.

Thanks,
    Amit
    CORNERSTONE DESIGNS
    Bangalore.
  • PRO
    6 år siden
    Alternatively, You may also ask builder to remove the sink from common bath , push the wall a bit in and have a open sink outside.
  • Bhavana Mohan
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    thanks amit... i am really worried about the space... i recently realised the carpet area is less than 70 percent of what the marketing person told me...
  • PRO
    6 år siden

Hello Bhawana,

I can understand your concern. Sales executive often lure people with misinformation. Hopefully, with RERA there must be a more standardised comparable properties details available.

Thanks ,

Amit

CORNERSTONE DESIGNS

Bangalore

• PRO
    Rupal shah
    6 år siden

If you believe in directions, then you need to change the layout or at least interchange your rooms, Otherwise its ok unless you have some specific doubt.

And you can surely squeeze the bathroom walls as the standard width is 5', which is sufficient and you get some more space for your bedrooms.

For more direction related queries you can ask me.

• PRO
    Regalias Modular Designers
    6 år siden

hi, please tell me your actual requirements.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.