pam_brady13

Fireback Kitchen backsplash

Pam Brady
6 år siden

Hello - I would like to have an iron fireback installed above my Wolf range. The fireback is 21" W x 23" H and will be above a 36" wolf range. The distance from the top of the stove to the hood is 33". Do we need 4" between the top of the stove and the bottom of the fireback for a row of tile?

We would really appreciate your feedback on this.

Thank you!

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    6 år siden

IMO this is a look that works only in huge Tuscan kitchens so if that is waht you have from what I see when I google this it looks like there is a space before the fireback is placed above the back of the stove,

• PRO
    Charles Nijman Fireplace Antiques
    6 år siden

Dear Pam, I don know if you are still looking for a fireback. We have a large stock of 500+ firebacks here: https://www.firebacks.net/firebacks.html. Please let me know if you have any questions. Charles Nijman

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.