sunraylondon

lovely splash back! What material is it: brand & name of the pattern?

Ms Lilia
6 år siden
Bridge House, London SW8 · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Anastasia Heywood Interior Design
    6 år siden

Hello and thank you for your kind comments

This is bianco-eclipse quartzite from Brazil, widely available here and similar in price to composite stone.

In terms of veining it varies enormously and so you can specify you want it to be very busy as in this image or plainer where it can resemble calcatta marble. I use quartzite because its very strong and behaves much more like a composite stone in terms of practicality than marble which requires more maintenance and care. In this project the table doubles as a worktop and is in the same material. I buy directly from Stone World in Park Royal and go there to choose the slabs - but you do have to buy whole slabs not by the meter. And to do this you would then need to get this stone delivered to your stone mason to cut and then get your kitchen supplier to template the worktops and send those to the mason. And then get them fitted and sealed professionally. Alternatively you can get a kitchen company to do all that for you, or of course an interior designer.

Warmest regards, Anastasia

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.