snarkyinla

POLL: If buying a new toilet, would you get a 1- or 2-piece toilet?

snarkyinla
6 år siden

Most of the bathroom supply stores in my area only display one-pieces, with maybe only one two piece. They say no one wants two-pieces anymore. People I've talked to who have one pieces say they have (various or unspecified) problems with them and they would only ever buy a two-piece. What are your thoughts? If you had problems with one or another, please describe in the comments.

One-Piece
Two-Piece
Other (add in comments)

(9) kommentarer

• chiflipper
    6 år siden

I installed 3 of them when they first came on the market...never again. A toilet is all about function. I have found American Standard to work well. Spend the savings on your countertop material / lighting / mirror.

• PRO
    Valley Elegance Kitchen & Bath
    6 år siden

My comment on this is that 1 pc is just easier to clean since it doesn't have a seam between tank and bowl. Other then that either can have the same flushing mechanism. Over 26yrs in selling toilets I know Flushing has gotten 100% better then years ago.

• Rita / Bring Back Sophie 4 Real
    6 år siden

chiflipper, would you care to tell us what disappointed you in the one piece toilets? Are you unhappy with the cost or function or both? I imagine American Standard makes one piece toilets as well.

• blackandwhitelove
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

derk5 What toilet is this?-thanks!

• derk5
    5 år siden

The photo is of an American Standard Cadet 3 model. Very pleased with the design and function of this toilet.

• Helen
    5 år siden

One piece toilet for sure and a skirted model as well to hide the traps. Anything that makes it simpler to keep cleaning as simple as possible.

Why would a one piece be more problematic than a two piece if installed properly. I have the Toto Guinevere in my more traditional guest bath and the Toto Carylyle Connect+ for my master bath. The Connect+ has a better connection to the washlet seat - and also simplifies cleaning and has a sleeker look than it would have with the exterior connections showing.

• Carson Abboth
    4 år siden

I had elongated 2-piece Toto for years, now I have elongated 1-piece Cadet 3 by American standard, it was very easy to install, just as said on Sanitaryreview, it is pricey though. But I like its design, it's also easy to clean.

• weedmeister
    4 år siden

I want one that flushes.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.