houzzaupolls

Houzz mums, what's your ultimate design wish?

HouzzAU Polls
6 år siden
sidst ændret:5 år siden

To celebrate Mother's day this year, we're giving away a Sheridan gift pack*. One lucky winner will receive a fresh bed sheets valued at approximately $750.

To enter you must follow all of these steps:

1. Vote below on the interior design feature you'd most want at home!
  2. Vote in this poll - [Houzz mums, what gift are you (secretly) sick of receiving on Mother’s day?[(https://www.houzz.com.au/discussions/houzz-mums-what-are-you-secretly-sick-of-receiving-on-mothers-day-dsvw-vd~5205836)
  3. Comment on this post - [VOTE & COMMENT TO WIN - Sheridan Gift Pack (RRP $750)[(https://www.houzz.com.au/discussions/closed-vote-and-comment-to-win-a-sheridan-gift-pack-rrp-750-dsvw-vd~5205858)

Competition starts 27 March 2018 and ends at 11.00 AM AEST on 2 May 2018. With winner announced in the comment section of this post on Friday 4 May 2018.

See terms and conditions.

Reading nook
Theatre room
She shed
Entry way storage
Benchtop herb garden
Walk-in robe
Walk-in pantry
Craft room
New bathtub
Wine cellar
Other – tell us below

(43) kommentarer

• rosannamarie
    6 år siden

As an avid cook, my dream is to have a walk-in pantry where I can find everything I need at a glance.

• cloudpants
    6 år siden
    A large master bedroom with a wall behind the bed which acts as a bedhead. This has shelves and racks behind it, so it also acts as a wardrobe.
  • PRO
    Nelson Interior Stylists
    6 år siden

my dream is to have a beautiful inspired make up nook in the corner of my room in an art deco feel but a little modern to go with our reno home

• Nicole Marue
    5 år siden

A walk in-robe would give my clothes a home, which they dont have at present.

• nicole_kearney1
    5 år siden
    A chefs kitchen complete with butlers pantry. I want to have my mix master, toasted sandwich press, kettle and coffee machine all easily accessible, but close a door and they are out of sight.
  • PRO
    Lynne Varhol
    5 år siden
    A she-shed would be fabulous
  • tbremner
    5 år siden

Benchtop herb garden - I have had this picture saved in my kitchen idea book for ages !

• Danielle G
    5 år siden

A walk-in robe organised like a store. What a great feeling to go shopping in your own closet every morning!

• me me
    5 år siden
    I would love my craft room to be reorganised
  • Quie Morrison
    5 år siden
    A yoga space
  • wuff
    5 år siden
    Candles, I keep getting candles..I am not a candle person and I have so many of them, some I know are really expensive and I could power a small city with them. I send out the 'no more candles' vibe, so far not being received.
  • marie4509
    5 år siden

gorgeous joinery in our dining and living room - allows organisation but would also looks luxurious and integrated into the open plan room

• taff taff
    5 år siden

New carpet - pure wool, for the bedrooms.

• Sara Graham
    5 år siden
    A home office space. I work from home on the dining table. It’s not ideal.
  • siriuskey
    5 år siden

A large statement timber pergola across the front of the house.

• Liliana Lees
    5 år siden

Please, dear wish fairy: a bathtub would be the perfect starting point for my bathroom renovation

• rebelfleurcat
    5 år siden

Luxurious bedding for the upcoming winter nights would be lovely

• 10anp
    5 år siden
    I would love a walk in robe large enough to fit my clothes and linen without squashing them and so I can see everything clearly and choose what I'm in the mood for. Also so I can get dressed with the lights on while my husband is sleeping to avoid wearing things inside out .
  • Juanita Torr
    5 år siden

I chose 'other' in the poll. My wish is for a large pool that lives inside and outside, so I can exercise every single day with no excuses.

• michele9711
    5 år siden

a green house/room above the kitchen/dining

• jacqlong
    5 år siden

I’d love an orderly butlers pantry that includes thoughtfully designed storage, lots of bench space, a sink and a bifold window to pass prepared food through to the man on the BBQ!

• Romy Southwell
    5 år siden
    A completed master bedroom! For years I have not had built-in closets and have changed the design trying to finish our room, but never have as I have always used the moneys for the living areas.
  • Kim B
    5 år siden

I would love a bay window with lots of cushions where I can read undisturbed :)

• Gail Kelly
    5 år siden

Change my kitchen bench tops to granite and have an overhang for seating.

• awhitwam
    5 år siden

Beautiful artwork, that is inspired by the incredible landscapes of Australia and the world, so that my heart will sing and my head will always feel inspired to travel and create.

• Patty Vogel
    5 år siden

I hate my walk in pantry, it takes up too much kitchen space, would like just cupboards on the wall.

• wendymaree
    5 år siden

A she shed would be wonderful for sewing,quilting and crafting. I love making stuff.

• Faizu Adnan
    5 år siden
    I wouldn’t mind a home theatre!
  • User
    5 år siden
    definitely a bathtub. we have a huge spa that doesn't work and a tiny bathtub in ensuite (two baths!!).
  • sherrie hill
    5 år siden

Def his & hers walkin robe perfectly layered to display shoes clothes scarves etc

• marlene_griffin46
    5 år siden

My dream would be for a well designed laundry room with space for all aspects of washing of the family laundry.

• PRO
    ARTIS PURA Designs
    5 år siden

A full wine cellar with tasting room....Heaven!

• Arlene Shailer
    5 år siden

I'd love to be able to display my china collection and books, most of which are packed in boxes.

• Lindel
    5 år siden
    Some ‘me’ space that wasn’t the kitchen!
  • Kathryn Harrison
    5 år siden
    I love photography painting fabric printing which all lives in the only completely disorganised room in my house
  • zaffa
    5 år siden
    Drying room with retractable clothes line, floor to ceiling cupboards on one side, low line shelves for shoes underneath and a place for kids sports bags on top, a window for ventilation, and double cavity slider doors to close it all off - BLISS!!!
  • muriel4229
    5 år siden

An open living area with polished concrete floor and sliding glass doors opening on to an outdoor pool and living area with the same polished concrete floor and pool surround.

• missi602
    5 år siden
    Would love a she shed, that way I’d know my tools would still be where I put them.
  • Pirkko Tupila
    5 år siden

Loving the cosy and cool wine cellar, I could while away many a happy get together's over will that be a red or a white.

• Sharyn
    5 år siden
    Emerald green velvet in my bedroom.
  • tlm
    5 år siden

The perfect indoor/outdoor transition and alfresco area with room enough to host our friends on many fabulous occasions.

• PRO
    Nicole Hastings Photography
    5 år siden
    I’d love a reading nook but would settle for a built in bookcase
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.