houzzaupolls

CLOSED: Vote & Comment to win a Sheridan Gift Pack (RRP $750)

HouzzAU Polls
6 år siden
sidst ændret:5 år siden

To celebrate Mother's Day, we're giving away a Sheridan gift pack*. One lucky winner will receive a fresh set of bed sheets valued at approximately $750.

In this *Sheridan gift pack includes:

The perfect Mother's Day treat for any mum who loves luxury in the bedroom. Inspired by the beautiful colour palette found on Kangaroo Island, South Australia, the Jarrett quilt cover and pillowcase set serves as a piece of art. Sheridan's in-house artists explored the shoreline, salt textures on rock formations and ocean blues as reflected in this design. Rendered in a watercolour technique, the Jarrett design is a statement piece for your bedroom. Paired with Sheridan's Cotton Egyptian Blend 600TC sheet set it combines the feeling of five-star luxury with a relaxed look. Its superior quality 600 thread count offering is luxurious in softness with a sateen finish, making the Cotton Egyptian Blend 600TC collection perfect for a contemporary interior.

To enter you must follow all of these steps:

1. Comment in this poll - [Houzz mums, what's on your interior design wish list?[(https://www.houzz.com.au/discussions/houzz-mums-whats-your-ultimate-design-wish-dsvw-vd~5205818)
  2. Vote in this poll - [Houzz mums, what gift are you (secretly) sick of receiving on Mother’s day?[(https://www.houzz.com.au/discussions/houzz-mums-what-are-you-secretly-sick-of-receiving-on-mothers-day-dsvw-vd~5205836)
  3. Comment below with your ultimate design wish

-----Competition has now closed------

See terms and conditions.

(111) kommentarer

• PRO
    Outlook Carpentry and Home Maintenance
    6 år siden

The old barn renovated, new roof, doors, lined etc.

• Faizu Adnan
    6 år siden
    A beautifully landscaped and large outdoor entertainment area where the kids can play and guests can be entertained
  • stephrawnsley
    6 år siden

Storage everywhere & a Bright glass splashback in the kitchen

• sherrie hill
    6 år siden

Help me design a calm peaceful outdoor area where i can relax meditate watch the birdlife just aporeciate another day ☺

• marlene_griffin46
    6 år siden

In my time pressured life and with my limited skills in the field of interior decor I am looking for a design company that would marry all aspects of a renovation. For example this would mean that the color scheme, furniture, window dressings, floor coverings would all be available from one supply source . It would give me confidence in the project and would save such a lot of time and stress. Doing the rounds of shopping in several different stores for various aspects of a renovation plan means that the final result is unpredictable and it tends to make the renovator go for the safe and neutral options when with help we could be so much more imaginative and creative.

• Karen Harper
    6 år siden
    Modify our bar height kitchen benches so a booster step is not required. The previous owners must have been giants!!
  • Karen Harper
    6 år siden
    Modify our bar height kitchen benches so a booster step is not required. The previous owners must have been giants!!
  • cathythompson68
    6 år siden

My wish would be to upgrade my ensuite to a sleek, stylish and practical layout, complementing our bedroom instead of sticking out like a sore thumb!!

• Bee Denham
    6 år siden

I wish for an unblocked bathroom sink, we can’t figure out why it’s been blocked since we moved in!

• macleodc
    6 år siden

Beautiful flooring that flows from space to space

• Terry Oliver
    6 år siden

Small Kitchen for Garage Loft Visitors room

• Moeawa Valentine
    6 år siden

The best colour white paint to accommodate my two new pieces of aboriginal art.

• Ann Wallace
    6 år siden

My ultimate design wish would be new windows with double glazing to give good light, frame the view, look beautiful and for wonderful thermal quality.

• Natalie Skelly
    6 år siden

Openess, light and natural breezeways, a kitchen with a very large island bench to either eat dinner around, have drinks and nibbles or do homework on. All areas have a view of some kind to a beautiful garden or pool zone. A bedroom that can serve as a sanctuary space....a place I can unwind at the end of the day and be away from the rest of the world. I'd like it to have a luxurious ensuite with a deep tub, a large walk in robe and be big enough to have a small nook to read or watch a movie. Main living area to have a fireplace. Last but not least.....a large and impressive hardwood front door...high gloss varnish - with a door knocker!

• katrinastokes
    6 år siden
    A teak outdoor dining set that 10 or more people can sit around and eat and talk!!
  • Raelene Garth
    6 år siden

a newer kitchen than the 1987 one I have

• sandymontague
    6 år siden

my ultimate design wish would be for double glazed windows to all bedrooms; lots of skylights; stacker doors for 2 walls of alfresco; most of all redesign front entry so that it is awesome.

• tricia1705
    6 år siden

I love receiving my Houzz emails. I have 4 beautiful adult children that I am never ungrateful for their time, attention or a gift. Quality time with our children, daughters & sons in laws and grandchildren is the best gift of all always

• PRO
    ARTIS PURA Designs
    6 år siden

To be able to design and build my dream home.

• Arlene Shailer
    6 år siden

A window seat in our bedroom, so I can sit and read or just look at the lovely view.

• Anne
    6 år siden

To have enough money to finish all the reno jobs I have started and pay for accommodation elsewhere while it's all done for me!!

• Gemma U
    6 år siden

A larger bedroom with massive windows that let tons of natural light in! (And the money to do the job!)

• Lindel
    6 år siden
    My ultimate design wish would be to be able to pull it all together for a comfortable and cohesive vibe in my home.
  • rjb_144
    6 år siden

Soft warm beautiful rugs with gorgeous Marimekko billowing curtains.

• Kim Westwood
    6 år siden

My ultimate design wish would be for hubby to finish what we plan before starting another project. He has this problem of going from one to the other & I am still waiting for the finished job. The problem always arises from lack of funds & time. The weather also plays its part in delaying what we want to do. Either wet & raining or far too hot & humid. So I am in a no win situation. One day everything will be complete!!!

• olldroo
    6 år siden

Isn't that just what husbands do??

• Kathryn Harrison
    6 år siden
    loving houzz- laundry done; bathroom designed planned drawn and fittings purchased; NOW planning the kitchen! love this app.
  • Mary Omond
    6 år siden
    Easy! My wish is to have enough money to style our house in my own quirky style.
  • muriel4229
    6 år siden

To turn our badly renovated, Victorian style holiday house into a stylish modern home where friends and relatives could come to relax and enjoy the ambience.

• Jenelle Mills
    6 år siden

Renovated both bathrooms,wish hubby and I could agree on our kitchen reno style. Loving Houzz for ideas!!!

• Linda
    5 år siden
    A landscape design for our back steep slope that included a communal area and fire pit.
  • missi602
    5 år siden
    I would love the ability to choose an interior paint colour. My house looks like a patchwork quilt at the moment!
  • Pirkko Tupila
    5 år siden

Sheridan bed linen all day every day in each and every bedroom.

• Sharyn
    5 år siden
    Love the look of Corten Steel, some of it is going somewhere on our exterior renovation, it’s a showstopper.
  • R.A C
    5 år siden
    would love to redesign all the bedrooms downstairs...our family all sleep upstairs so there are 3 spare rooms downstairs which desperately need a new look!
  • R.A C
    5 år siden
    would love to redesign all the bedrooms downstairs...our family all sleep upstairs so there are 3 spare rooms downstairs which desperately need a new look!
  • Kate
    5 år siden

My ultimate design wish is to have an interior designer come and makeover my whole house with new everything, at no cost to me of course.:)

• tlm
    5 år siden

Someone To help me get the pictures inside my head transformed into the house we are building. I think it will work but I need someone to help me pull it all together and source (affordable) products to do it.

• Deb And
    5 år siden
    Hmmm...design wish? Parquetry floors.
  • PRO
    Nicole Hastings Photography
    5 år siden
    A second toilet and Reno in the bathroom, I need a second toilet!!!!!
  • Sue Edwards
    5 år siden
    Scullery with a ton of storage
  • Anne
    5 år siden

Clever hidden storage to hide all my junk and make my house look spacious.

• Sue B
    5 år siden
    Federation meets hamptons .... a federation front with the casual living area hamptons style.
  • helenhebble
    5 år siden
    A kitchen that's finished!
  • PRO
    HouzzAU Polls
    Forfatter
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

COMPETITION CLOSED!

Thank you all for voting & commenting in our Sheridan Gift Pack Competition! Please see the winner here.

Congratulations to our winner & Happy Mother's Day to all our wonderful Houzz mums!

• Raelene Garth
    5 år siden

Who was it?

• olldroo
    5 år siden

Link didn't work for me either - maybe we all won :):)

• Melissa
    5 år siden
    The link isn't working for me either
  • Luke Buckle
    5 år siden

The link is now corrected. Please try it again!

• olldroo
    5 år siden

A very deserving winner too.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.