amy_banta14

Outdoor chaise recommendations?

Amy Banta
6 år siden

I am looking for outdoor chaise recommendations $400 or under. I prefer either wicker like or wood, and want something that does NOT rust at all and is high quality and looks high quality. Thank you

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    My Zen Home, LLC
    6 år siden

Not sure if you would be interested in our floor living cushions. They are great complimentary seating for decks, patios, porches and yards. Here's a couple pics to guide you.

Outdoor Living · Mere information

Outdoor Living · Mere information

Outdoor Floor Furniture · Mere information

You can see more of its' outdoor use from our Ideabooks. Hope this helps!

Amy Banta thanked My Zen Home, LLC
  • sport60
    5 år siden

I've finally decided to replace my outdoor furniture with Polywood recycled plastic furniture. It's expensive, but have just purchased a couple side tables and they're quite heavy and look nice. No maintenance is what I like and made in the USA...they have many different styles of chairs, tables, etc. for patio/porch/deck...

My next purchase will be a round conversation/coffee table...then higher sitting adarondak chairs in different colors....hopefully by next summer, I'll have my deck refurnished with maintenance-free furniture.....

I like the above floor-living cushions, but I could not get myself up off the deck without help...way too low for me...but they are cute and colorful.

• PRO
    Eco Outdoor AUS
    5 år siden

Hi Amy, we have just opened a showroom in Beverley Hills. We use incredibly robust materials on out outdoor chaise which makes them well suited to be left fully exposed to natures elements (including rain). Although our showroom might not be located close to you, we would be more than happy to post you a sample of our fabrics. Our Byron Chaise are filled with beans to give them a relaxed feel. You can view them here: Eco Outdoor Chaise. Otherwise if you're interested in a more structured sun lounge/ daybed, please have a look at our full range here Eco Outdoor Sun Lounge. I hope this is of assistance. Kind regards, Eco Outdoor

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.