naomi_stephens2

help with front facade.

Naomi Stephens
5 år siden
Was hoping I could get some advice on the front facade. I would like a dark roof, and I like the timber above portico matching with a timber garage door. Any advice on bricks and render colour?

(2) kommentarer

• Lorraine Watson
    5 år siden

I'm at the same stage; it's hard choosing everything. I've decided that because there are less colours in Colourbond roofing, that's the colour to choose first, then the brick then the paint. I guess if you are set on a brick, you could start there and match your roof to that. There are so many paint colours so leave them to last.

• PRO
    Eco Outdoor AUS
    5 år siden

Hi Naomi, what a beautiful project! We can empathise with how difficult it can be to choose all the right products for a facade! I thought you might like this project that was recently completed using out Barrimah Stone cladding to help ground the facade of this house. Often it's best to choose a refined material palette to really create that sophisticated initial impact, if you would like to see more projects with this stone you can view it here: Eco Outdoor Barrimah. We look forward to hearing how your project comes along! All the best- from the Eco Outdoor Team.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.