muffn

need help with modern pool

muffn
5 år siden

Hi, we're installing a pool and just finished the concrete. Our plan was to use slate coping with brushed concrete decking. I didn't look into other options since our budget is pretty low. But now I'm wondering if we should do something else for the coping. I like a more streamlined, modern look - and the dark slate might create too much of a dark border. Our house is white board and batten with charcoal shingles, black windows... so I was thinking it'd blend well with the house, but not so sure now...Thoughts?

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Eco Outdoor AUS
    5 år siden

Hi, this looks like an exciting project! We think our Melbourne Bluestone would be a great solution to compliment your pool design and existing house. This is quite a cost effective product, it has beautiful natural variation and comes in a selection of sizes. Feel free to have a look at our other products on our website or give our friendly staff a call in the showroom to discuss your project. Although we are based in Beverley Hills CA, we can deliver nation wide. I hope this information is of assistance Eco Outdoor Melbourne Bluestone

• muffn
    Forfatter
    5 år siden
    Thanks, that’s beautiful. How much is it per square foot (an average range)? I’m guessing it’s out of our price range...
  • PRO
    Eco Outdoor AUS
    5 år siden

Hi @muffn best to give our showroom staff a call on (855)413 1413 . They'd be more than happy to discuss pricing and suitability of product for your project. The image attached in previous message is in a modular pattern, but we also offer this product in various sizes. They will be able to discuss this more thoroughly over the phone and can provide you with a refined quote. Kind regards, Eco Outdoor

• ashley9759
    5 år siden

Hi Muffn. I have been following all your posts regarding your new house build. We absolutely love your plans and would love to see pictures of the house if possible. Your plan is exactly what we were looking for and it has been a long time looking. I can be reached at ashleya@Frontiernet.net. Thanks in advance. - Ashley

• User
    5 år siden

For future reference, visit us at https://www.canteravolcanic.com/pool-copings We are a direct supplier of lava stone and volcanic stone tiles. Also, we supply different types of pool copings, including drop face or drop nose pool coping, in a variety of sizes and custom made dimensions.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.