tina_lashbrook

What type of sink is recommended with this base cabinet?

Tina Lashbrook
5 år siden
Is this cabinet a solid top or is it open? Can you suggest a sink? Can you show top detail via specification or photo?
Cynthia Single Bathroom Vanity Base Cabinet Only, Natural Cherry, 24" · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Maykke
    5 år siden

The top part of the vanity is open to accommodate a sink top. Thank you

• PRO
    Valley Elegance Kitchen & Bath
    5 år siden

If vanity is 24w x 21 deep you can use any 17x14 size sink and 25x22 countertop.

If depth is 18" then you need to use a smaller sink 15x12 such as kohler 2209... Hope this helps.

Thanks

• Tina Lashbrook
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

Looking for tile ideas for floor and shower. purchased this vanity with white sink and chrome faucet and have white shower pan. Small Bath 6'x6' with 32" shower with glass door. Thanks for suggestions ahead of time!

Harbour Point Marina · Mere information

Love the paint color in this one. Do I go small tiles on floor and large in shower like this:

Ashton Heights Renovation · Mere information

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.