chris_chu70

Can you please tell me what color of paint for the kitchen island?

Chris Chu
5 år siden
Copper Crest · Mere information

(20) kommentarer

• Chris Chu
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

If i have to use Sherwin Williams, is there a comparable paint color? Thanks!

• PRO
    Keith Wing Custom Builders
    5 år siden

The SW store can color match to Benjamin Moore.

• Lauren H
    5 år siden

Gorgeous kitchen!

• Heather Yeager
    5 år siden

Can you please tell me the name and manufacturer of the backsplash? Thanks!

• PRO
    The Wry Home
    5 år siden

Can you share where you got these beautiful bar stools?

• dcap81
    5 år siden

Can you please tell me if the island countertop is marble or quartz and what manufacturer it is and the name of the color. Just love it

• Lauren H
    5 år siden

dcap81--I believe in past comments on another photo of this kitchen, they said the island top is quartzite--which is a natural stone (not man made quartz). I think it was called Florida something or other. I know only because this is my inspiration photo for the remodel that I'm currently doing and I've selected a slightly different quartzite for my island.

• dcap81
    5 år siden

Thank you so much for your response. Yes, after I submitted my question, I figured out how to see the answers to other questions lol so I was able to find out it’s called Florida Wave - again thank you

• christinesaville
    4 år siden

Dcap81- Can I ask what is the name of the quartzite you selected for your kitchen renovation? I love this kitchen design as well, but am looking for other quartzite options. Thank you!

• Donna Greer
    4 år siden

What color white are the cabinets?

• Julie Hagensen
    3 år siden

What is the flooring? Any chance it is LVP and if so, what make and color? Than you!

• Alisha Westbrook
    3 år siden

Donna Greer, the builder said in anoyher response, the uppers were done in Sherwin Williams SW 7005 PURE WHITE.

• Jackie G
    3 år siden

Stunning kitchen. I love the pendant lighting. Great job

• Susan Bulera
    3 år siden

Can you please share information on the backsplash?

• Paula Giglio
    3 år siden

I’ve had this exact picture on my phone as an “inspiration photo” and only recently came across Florida Wave quartzite. How cool that this is the quartzite in the picture! Love it

• Amber Barden
    3 år siden

Please share the name of the backsplash!! Beautiful kitchen!!!

• Houzz-bruger-ID-874650509
    3 år siden

Love this kitchen!! What tiles are used in the backsplash and the color? Thank you in advance!

• jeanflo1
    3 år siden

Backsplash color

• Sarah Blanchard
    2 år siden

Where are the pendant lights from?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.