lsamson215

Name this stone! (please)

lsamson215
5 år siden
Saw this stone in a showroom. We am starting a kitchen renovation and I would like to know if anyone here knows what this is....

(8) kommentarer

• eld6161
    5 år siden

Further back photo would be more helpful.

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    5 år siden

why don't you ask the people in the showroom? That would prob be the best since the photo you've provided is too close.

many stone yards name their slabs diff names.

• Shannon_WI
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

"My guess might be Delicatus White, Alps White, or Alaska White."

Sorry, it is none of those. It has too much brown. Even accounting for differences among slabs, the 3 mentioned are mostly white, black, and gray. And the patterning in the OP's pic with more blob-like deposits is not consistent with those 3.

• eld6161
    5 år siden

My first thought was Bianco Antico, but with such a small sample, it's hard to identify.

• PRO
    Sabrina Alfin Interiors
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

From this close up, it could be something Cambria makes--they are fond of those swooshy swirls in their engineered quartz. Be careful when selecting stone with very distinct and bold patterns; make sure you use them where you're not likely to have to make cuts that have to be matched up; best to use a single slab for a kitchen island or bath vanity.

• chiflipper
    5 år siden

Caravelas Gold? Google "granite slabs" then click "images". There are hundreds of granites and slabs can vary wildly even if cut at the same quarry.

• Desiree McGill
    2 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}2 år siden

That looks like a quartz by Cambria called Galloway

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.