jci1

Ceiling Light ideas

J
4 år siden

I want to replace this ceiling light, but not sure what would work in the space. My home is prairie style, so the current one jives, but I’d like something more modern. Any ideas?

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    Lights Online
    4 år siden

I like the look of your space! Here are a few ideas that could look terrific there. Let me know if you want to see more or if you have any questions!

Kichler Hendrik

Maxim Stratus

Kichler Alkire

Hinkley Hathaway

Quoizel Cadet

These are just a few of our many ceiling light options!

• J
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

Thank you for the ideas!

• NYCish
    4 år siden

Check out school house electric or cedar and moss

• remodeling1840
    4 år siden

I don’t think you need anything there. The fireplace and the tv fill the space. The light competes for attention.

• J
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

@remodeling1840, I sort of agree with you. However, it’s very dark on that end of the room. But whatever it is, it needs to be semi low profile.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    4 år siden

Your light should probably be coming from lamps, not from overhead except for downlights.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.