phstanton

Heat Issue???

phstanton
10 år siden
LBG - My question is how is this drawer vented to deal with the large amount of heat that would be generated with various types of personal devices?
Drawer Organization · Mere information

(8) kommentarer

• PRO
    Plum Builders, Inc.
    10 år siden
    I was wondering the same thing. Maybe needs a vent.
  • Barbara Casciano
    10 år siden
    Same question. Wonder if a vented drawer face might take care of circulation?
  • PRO
    JD Design Solutions Inc
    10 år siden
    WOW, would not pass code in Toronto & I would really be afraid of heat build up here.
  • PRO
    JD Design Solutions Inc
    10 år siden
    There are also other issues, besides heat buildup. Like electrical arcing. I do no think this is a safe application & it would be illegal in many jurisdictions, including Toronto. Perhaps in a much larger cabinet, with lots of venting.
  • PRO
    LGB Interiors
    10 år siden
    The drawer passed code, and the homeowner has not had any issues with heat build up.
  • Fred S
    10 år siden
    It would not pass the NEC. The inspector either passed it despite the NEC, or it was put in after the inspector was there.
  • PRO
    LGB Interiors
    10 år siden
    Client has not had a problem with heat .
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.