umyoyo

window design

umyoyo
9 år siden
I'm trying to do something to cover the window but in a nice clasy way... but dont want the usual curtain. what do u suggest? ny pics

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    ASVInteriors
    9 år siden
    Are you doing this for privacy or light?For privacy:You could hang a long piece of artwork (or series of square artwork) (using museum hanging thread) that is centered all the way around so the light shines around it You could add peel on/peel off privacy screens (www.brume.co.uk eg)You could even tint the windows in different colours using the same systemOr you could add parachute silk from top to bottom... ($$$ but dramatic)For light, it is probably a curtain or http://sonte.com/
  • chookchook2
    9 år siden
    Motorised blind?
  • umyoyo
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    I want it for both privacy and beautfy the place too.

I dont want to do the usual .. curtain and blinds etc

eg. sonething nice.. the window here is nice however my house has a classical modern theme. and this contradicts this style.

I know someone that had someone take iff the glass and draw on it. it reflects the color to the house
  • PRO
    Pierre Jean-Baptiste Interiors
    9 år siden
    Solar shade.
  • PRO
    Willie Duggan
    9 år siden
    Check with glazer if stained glass can be fitted on inside of window frame us bright colours this will give privacy and when the sun shines in it will give great reflections on the floor and walls
  • chookchook2
    9 år siden
    Cool!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.