shastrysandie

Beautiful floor♥️

Sandie Shastry
5 år siden
I love this beautiful floor! I cannot seem to find it! I would be extremely grateful for advice of where I could purchase this flooring with the same shine.
Art Collector's Apartment · Mere information

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    Pure Interior Design by Stine Hollesen
    5 år siden

The floor is amazing but is also more than 120 years old så I can for that reason not tell you where it is from sorry

:-)

• Sandie Shastry
    Forfatter
    5 år siden
    Thank you for your reply Stein Hollesen, truly grateful. Would you happen to know where I could purchase a similar floor? I am grateful to you for your advice.
  • PRO
    Pure Interior Design by Stine Hollesen
    5 år siden

And show this photo I am sure you be able to get something that comes close to this look. Good luck

• Sandie Shastry
    Forfatter
    5 år siden
    Thank you I am grateful to you for your replies. I have tried various stores and online unfortunately I have had no luck. Thank you for your assistance. Truly grateful.
  • Sandie Shastry
    Forfatter
    5 år siden
    Thank you I am grateful to you for your replies. I have tried various stores and online unfortunately I have had no luck. Thank you for your assistance. Truly grateful.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.