hzdeleted_598341

coffee table styling

User
9 år siden
I've had a go myself but it doesn't look right?

(9) kommentarer

• PRO
    Scandinavian Earthchild
    9 år siden
    Yes, I think it's a good idea to put the three books on the shelf beneath the table and maybe get a bigger round tray to put all of the little nibbles in :)
  • alant1000
    9 år siden
    I think the tray might look nicer if it was bigger, and the glass placemats probably need to go!
  • minnie101
    9 år siden
    I think you need varying heights. It might look nice with a tall statement piece ie ginger jar or budda head. I would also remove one pile of books and arrange items more centrally rather than around the edge. A large rectangular tray would look nice but obviously additional cost. Less items may have a bigger impact.
  • PRO
    User
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    This?
  • PRO
    User
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    ?
  • minnie101
    9 år siden
    I think that looks a lot better. Do you like it?
  • PRO
    User
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    better again with more height?
  • hortonhearsawho2013
    9 år siden
    Personally I'd put the big hurricane lantern in the middle and two piles of books either side.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.