mitchiedog

double oven height

mitchiedog
5 år siden
I like the alignment with the fridge a lot but that top oven looks really high to me. Need tall people to get hot food from there...
Mid-Century Renewal · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Detail 9 Architects Pty Ltd
    5 år siden

Hello, thanks for your thoughts. In designing the kitchen our clients had to consider whether it was better to place the second oven (steam) or the microwave above the regular oven. As they have children they chose to locate the steam oven higher and for the microwave to be placed underneath the regular oven. This decision was made for the safety of their children, who use the microwave regularly. They compromised on the height of the steam oven as it is used less frequently. Whilst is on the high side, husband is tall, so a good compromise in the end.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.