swappi128

Hello, What kind of granite is this picture showing

swappi128
7 år siden
We like black granite with not too many specks or veins. We like this one. Can you please let me know what this granite is called
Modern Kitchen · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    D.A. Haig Construction, LLC
    7 år siden

Thanks! They are great counters but are Black Soapstone not granite. Soapstone is heat and stain resistant. It scratches more easily than granite but then simply hand sanded and re-oiled with mineral oil instead of a sealant.

• PRO
    D.A. Haig Construction, LLC
    7 år siden

My other suggestion is to ask your countertop people if you can pick from actual slabs at the warehouse. The loads that come in from the quarry often have wide variation.

Also when picking out your actual slabs, if there is a big flaw you want to avoid maybe they can make certain sink goes there. Alternatively, since it's natural stone, sometimes clients see a feature they like and want to keep.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.