rlb0739

Love your work!

rlb0739
9 år siden
You wouldn't happen to know of a landscape designer in the Sacramento area, would you?
Katerina Tana Design · Mere information

(14) kommentarer

• PRO
    Katerina Tana Design
    9 år siden
    Thank you! Sorry to say I cannot think of anyone to recommend in that area. Happy to come up there though!
  • rlb0739
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Don't joke, because I could seriously use your help... https://www.houzz.com/discussions/help-my-ugly-little-house-dsvw-vd~1235604
  • PRO
    Katerina Tana Design
    9 år siden
    I am not joking at all. If you want some guidance I can do that from afar if you have good images, and I can come up there are some point if need be. I had a project up in Oakland so know the drill and took day trips up there.
  • rlb0739
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    I'd love that!
  • PRO
    Katerina Tana Design
    9 år siden
    It might be best communicate by email if you are interested in pursuing this further, which is info@katerinatanadsign.com.
  • rlb0739
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    I'd really love your help. My house has issues! And I am looking for a pla=
    n that I can implement in stages, if needed, from landscape/hardscape to col=
    ors for the house and recommendations for railings, gables etc as needed. I tried to email you this message but it came back as undeliverable. My email address is RLB@0739@yahoo.com
  • PRO
    Katerina Tana Design
    9 år siden
    sorry, I gave you the wrong email address! I missed out the e. It should be info@katerinatanadesign.com. I will email you though.
  • PRO
    Katerina Tana Design
    9 år siden
    Ok, so I tried to email you as well and the address is not a valid one. Please can you check it again. Thanks,
  • rlb0739
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    My email address is correct... The only thing I can think of is if you typed the letter O instead of the number zero, maybe? rlb0739@yahoo.com. It's not case sensitive, I don't think, but I typed it with all lowercase letters just in case.
  • PRO
    Katerina Tana Design
    9 år siden
    Will try again!
  • PRO
    Katerina Tana Design
    9 år siden
    There were 2 @ in the first one you sent, I think that was the issue.
  • rlb0739
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    dsgts - I will definitely have to balance privacy and curb appeal - but I think it's doable. I just need to be smart about it. I think there are ways my landscaping can help provide both. At least that what I'm hoping.. :-)
  • rlb0739
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Nick's Landscaping Solution - Artificial turf is illegal in my city, believe it or not
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.