pepermintpatty

SHOWER AND FLOOR TILES

pepermintpatty
6 år siden
I love the restful color. Are the floor tiles lighter than the shower tiles? Can you please tell me the brand for the tiles and what they are made of-are they ceramic? I am picking tiles right now for my bathroom remodel and these are so perfect. Thanks so much for helping
Bathrooms · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Anne Webster Designs Pty Ltd
    6 år siden

Thanks for your questions. The floor tiles are the same colour as the wall tiles, it's just the light coming through the window that shows the different variants of the stone. It is Perlato Olympo Limstone. Although the colours are similar to travertine, it's a more superior stone and can be used in both domestic and commercial projects. This project was in the UK, so not sure whereabouts you are? These were purchased from Devon Stone but any good stone company will either stock it or at least source it for you.

• pepermintpatty
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Thanks so much for this information

• PRO
    Anne Webster Designs Pty Ltd
    6 år siden

You're welcome and all the best with your bathroom renovation. Would love to see the finished result.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.