lgran

Suggestions for living room paint color

lgran
10 år siden
I really need help with living room color. The existing paint came with the house, and I think it's time for something different. The color is Creamery by Sherwin Williams and it looks too orangey, peachy especially with all the brown furniture I've got. I'm looking for color that will lighten up my place, make it more modern looking. I am also planning to hang a wallpaper on the wall behind TV. My dining room is next to the living room and is painted in edgecomb by Benjamin Moore. Please help!!!

(6) kommentarer

• smileyface2013
    10 år siden
    I changed paint colors 3 times in my living room/dining room before getting it right. I was resistant to, but ended up with, a matte pale creamy yellow (Benjamin Moorre Aura) and love it. The color is warm and cheerful.
  • lgran
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Do you remember the paint # ? Greatly appreciated !
  • smileyface2013
    10 år siden
    ok found it! It's called Jicama - AF 315.
  • lgran
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Great, thanks I will check it out.
  • PRO
    Envision 3D Home & Landscape Design, LLC ™
    10 år siden
    Check out Martha Stewart's paint colors in the yellow and cream families. Two that we are finding very versatile and soft/soothing in our designs are (Sherwin Williams) 8141 - Chopstick and 8162 - Golden Alexanders. And OH so helpful if you can FIRST visualize the actual (even fully furnished) room in 3D with the actual paint color applied.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.