cjstevick

Where can I locate a company to make curved shower surround?

Cindy Stevick
9 år siden
Love this gentle curve to the shower! I'm having trouble locating a company that makes similar shower surrounds/doors. Prefer frameless. Can you refer me to a shower door company with either standard or custom made curved surrounds/doors?
Horse Country Style · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Artisan Pacific Construction Inc.
    9 år siden
    We have installed curved glass. Unless you use a template from an existing product, Your looking at a full custom enclosure.
    We had our metal fabricator bend all the recessed channel after the the shower was ready for tile.
    We sent the metal as the template for the glass.
    We made the mistake of then installing the channel before checking it against the glass. the glass was not exactly the same radius. It is a natural material and was just a bit off.
    We had the channel tweaked to fit. We then had to use 2 L metal as the top channel.
    It was a 10 week process from template to set and finish of shower.
    Also wanted to mention that we used a door that was attached to the wall. We were warned off mounting to the curved glass.

Good Luck

Artisan Pacific Construction
    Los Angeles, California
    Cindy Stevick thanked Artisan Pacific Construction Inc.
  • PRO
    Stephen T. Terhune, Architect
    9 år siden
    Most glass companies can farm that work out to a manufacturer. We are in the D.C./ Baltimore area, so we have choices all along the East coast. Not sure about CA. If you want the actual sub's name and cost info, contact Riley Custom Homes thru this site. They are a top notch builder, and would only use the best people.
    Cindy Stevick thanked Stephen T. Terhune, Architect
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.