11 indlæg
Betsy Hayes startede en diskussion
I need help choosing an accent chair for my living room - HI All- I'm trying to choose the best accent chair or large chair/minisofa to go with my existing light grey, slipcovered sectional in m... Stem nu
    5 kommentarer    7 stemmer
Betsy Hayes startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Betsy Hayes startede en diskussion
Love the simple sisal rug - Where is it from. Color? Type? Wool blend?
    2 kommentarer
Betsy Hayes startede en diskussion
Telescope? - Is that a functioning telescope? I like it's small scale. If it really works well, I'd love one. Where did you get it?
    Kommentar
Betsy Hayes startede en diskussion
The Zebra photo - Is there a story behind this Zebra art? I love the square shape and the mood of the sweet Zebra.
    1 kommentar
Betsy Hayes startede en diskussion
Love the natural rug. Where is it from? - Is it jute? Sisal? Large boulcé or tight? Looks like a honey color.
    Kommentar
Betsy Hayes startede en diskussion
Would this chair (in a solid grass green fabric) work with this sectional? - I just took a poll to find the right accent chair to accompany my new slip covered sectional. I found one more chair that I am considering a... Stem nu
    3 kommentarer    5 stemmer
Betsy Hayes startede en diskussion
Which accent chair (it will be slip covered) goes best with this slip covered sectional? - I ordered the slip covered sectional (seen in this photo), though mine is one section smaller (imagine the middle piece gone) I'm trying to ... Stem nu
    28 kommentarer    81 stemmer
Betsy Hayes startede en diskussion
where did the chair come from? - Would love to have a slip cover on this chair. How much? Where can I find it?
    1 kommentar
Betsy Hayes startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...