97 indlæg
13jackie startede en diskussion
Pink floor color? - What brand and item number in Sheen is the pink floor?
    Kommentar
13jackie startede en diskussion
PINK rules:love the futon cover & Rug - where can I buy the rug & futon cover? Thanks very much & be well.
    Kommentar
13jackie startede en diskussion
love the sleek - look of the ottoman...can I get it in a hot pink?
    1 kommentar
13jackie startede en diskussion
love this ottoman - can't tell by picture: studded crystals or just studs? How where do I buy? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
13jackie startede en diskussion
weave - your beautiful rug says "wave"...concern for pet claws? I want this to go in my living room with white couches & spalted maple floors, w... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
13jackie startede en diskussion
wow - How exciting! Any chance a 6 x 6 or 8x8 round rug will be possible? (I'm a fan ;-))
    1 kommentar
13jackie startede en diskussion
pillows - can I buy matching pillows?
    1 kommentar
13jackie startede en diskussion
Love the rug - Is this a hot pink?! Does it come in a larger size? Thanks
    1 kommentar
13jackie startede en diskussion
Table - Awesome table, how was the top connected to the base? Is the base Ceasarstone too? We are trying to do the same idea but with a metal pillar... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
13jackie startede en diskussion
Awesome - couch, please share brand name & source? Thanks!
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...