33 indlæg
3987 startede en diskussion
Lovely! - I too will be using a wood porcelain tile floor but with crema marfil base molding.l The transition looks beautiful from floor to the marbl... Læs mere
    Kommentar
3987 startede en diskussion
Very elegant! I have a question on grouting. - I am starting renovation very shortly. Floors will be a wood plank tile 6" x 24". Walls will be porcelain crema marfil look. I am thinkin... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
3987 startede en diskussion
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! - Can you tell me width and height of half walls? How long is rain shower head arm extension from wall? Want to do something similar with "l... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
3987 startede en diskussion
Very nice detail for storage! - Can you tell me how wide this is? I have a linen closet we are opening up for same sort of build in with door on top. My area is 24 inches... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
3987 startede en diskussion
Like your bump out shelf! - Can you share with me how constructed? Frame or block? Thanks!
    3 kommentarer
3987 startede en diskussion
Love your set up. We are thinking of doing something along same lines - Would you share dimensions of half wall and opening of doorless entry? What size rain head did you use? Is it centered to half wall? Any ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
3987 startede en diskussion
Love your design! We actually have same measurements in our bath. - Our bath to shower conversion will be 30-32" x 66" as well. My question is concerning where to have my ceiling mounted rain shower head (c... Læs mere
    Kommentar
3987 startede en diskussion
Love the built in effect on the linen closet! - Can you tell me the dimensions? Everything beautiful!
    Kommentar
3987 startede en diskussion
Also love Rohl faucets! - Can you tell me the layout of controls? Want to be able to control volume and temperature separately but also need a converter for shower w... Læs mere
    Kommentar
3987 startede en diskussion
Is that a "toe tester" I see below the main faucets in shower? - Love the Rohl line for the bathroom. We are doing a tub conversion to a walk in shower (30" x 66"). We will not be able to access the show... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...