16 indlæg
4isablessing startede en diskussion
Kitchen island or kitchen table... Please help! - We are getting our kitchen done and finally settled on two designs we want. The problems we want to solve are to have more cabinets space fo... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    49 kommentarer
4isablessing startede en diskussion
White kitchen vs. antique white - This is the look that I am absolutely in love with for our kitchen. I currently have walnut floors and white trim. We want to open our kitch... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
4isablessing startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
4isablessing startede en diskussion
Kitchen cabinets - which cabinets to choose??? - We would like to know if anyone has experience with these cabinets - luxor, ultracraft, waypoint or omega dynasty? We want white painted cab... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    15 kommentarer
4isablessing startede en diskussion
Dont know what to do... Help with kitchen renovation - we need help deciding on what to do with our kitchen renovation. our current issues are no storage and no counterspace. we plan to open the ... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
4isablessing startede en diskussion
how high are the ceilings? - How high are the ceilings? I would like to know to see if mine can fit this beautiful linear chandelier.
    1 kommentar
4isablessing startede en diskussion
Need help picking wall color for beach themed basement - Our basement is just about done. we only have two small windows and the rest of the lighting is from recessed lights. I would like to hear ... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
4isablessing startede en diskussion
Need help with rug color - I have an olive sectional and plan to accessorize with turquoise. I currently have white/gray panels. What color rug should i use to anchor ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
4isablessing startede en diskussion
Designers and DIYers: board and batten around baseboard heaters or radiators - Did anyone had this issue while installing board and batten? How did it work? Need advice please
    2 kommentarer
4isablessing startede en diskussion
Has anyone heard or used Brick-Anew? - Was doing research on how to make my fireplace brighter.. i found this product called Brick-Anew. It's a kit.. has anyone used or heard abou... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...