9 indlæg
Linda Sands startede en diskussion
mirrors in my home gym are chipping at seams - I had large floor to ceiling mirrors installed in my home gym. concrete basement wall, drywalled, then mirrors installed, braced on 10 inch ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Linda Sands startede en diskussion
Is the chrome drain removable? - Can I put in a white drain?
    2 kommentarer
Linda Sands startede en diskussion
What did you pay for open riser stairs and cable or other railings? - Looking to compare quotes and options for a modern home new construction. Glass rail seems out of the budget. Have a ballpark figure of 30k ... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
Linda Sands startede en diskussion
Builder said he could build plan, started - but now is stumped. - Bought architectural plans from company A, modified them with company B and showed them to the builder who we bought from. He said he could ... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
Linda Sands startede en diskussion
How can the shipping date and delivery be confirmed? - This is for a rental house that I need to hire a plumber for- and need to know exact delivery date. Willing to pay extra for special shippin... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Linda Sands startede en diskussion
Building a contemporary home in North GA, need window advice. - Framing will start soon. I have been sent Pella pine clad, Pella fiberglass and a whole line of Martin to choose from. I want the look of tr... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Linda Sands startede en diskussion
What are the windows here? - Manufacturer, line, color, and product detail please.
    Kommentar
Linda Sands startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Linda Sands startede en diskussion
    Kommentar