9 indlæg
aaaberg startede en diskussion
Backdoor Eyesores - This is what greets me at my backdoor and it is, indeed, driving me crazy. Not only are the pipes ugly, but the metal meter is not so nice ... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
aaaberg startede en diskussion
Need help with unsightly furnace pipes. - These pipes are driving me crazy! Does anyone have some ideas to camouflage them? Plants, paint, cover...I'm open to your creative suggest... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
aaaberg startede en diskussion
Will this color look good with a medium toned wood stained trim? - I have Arizona White on my living room walls but would like a little color. I'm afraid of color. Would this be too dark with wood stained ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
aaaberg startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
aaaberg startede en diskussion
Faceplates and Stacked stone backsplash - How do you deal with the spaces created around faceplates when using stacked stone for a backsplash?
    13 kommentarer
aaaberg startede en diskussion
What did you put around the faceplates? - I need to know how to hide the spaces created up against the faceplates by the stacked stone. Any other ideas to solve this problem?
    1 kommentar
aaaberg startede en diskussion
    3 kommentarer
aaaberg startede en diskussion
Should I glaze my white kitchen? - I have just replaced my countertops with beautiful Antique Brown granite. I'm thinking about having my white cabinets glazed to bring out t... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
aaaberg startede en diskussion
Where can I purchase this granite? - Do you know which quarry this antique brown comes from? Every slab I've looked at has long white cracks (veins) running through it. I want... Læs mere
    Kommentar