9 indlæg
abbybailey2 startede en diskussion
What are the dimensions of the open shelf? - Need room for a center speaker that is 22" wide by 7-1/4" high. Thank you.
    1 kommentar
abbybailey2 startede en diskussion
How deep are the book shelves? - I am having a built in made right now and the contractor thought that he would make the shelves on either side 8" and the ones over the TV 9... Læs mere
    Kommentar
abbybailey2 startede en diskussion
Where is the shower curtain liner. Do you actually use this shower? - Where are you hiding the actual usable shower curtain ? I wanted to do this, but can't figure out how to hide a liner so people can take a s... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
abbybailey2 startede en diskussion
Beautiful unit! - I am trying to have our contractor emulate this look in my sitting room. It is gorgeous. i will have my TV in the middle in place of a windo... Læs mere
    Kommentar
abbybailey2 startede en diskussion
Writing tables - This is really nice too! Where is it from?
    2 kommentarer
abbybailey2 startede en diskussion
Looking for writing tables - I really like this table! Where did it come from?
    2 kommentarer
abbybailey2 startede en diskussion
Laurie - Where is the writing table from? It is exactly what I am looking for for my husband's home office!
    1 kommentar
abbybailey2 startede en diskussion
Great closet! - Did you salvage these cabinets from an old kitchen?
    1 kommentar
abbybailey2 startede en diskussion
Dust ruffles - Need an 18" King Dust Ruffles.
    Kommentar