11 indlæg
Joanne McGahagan startede en diskussion
Help with new kitchen stove - My oven, which is too small died recently. I would ideally like to replace it with a free standing slide-in in a smaller island. And perhap... Læs mere
    20 kommentarer
Joanne McGahagan startede en diskussion
where do I get these hinges? - The hinges on the kitchen cabinets are wearing out, and I need to replace them. The workmen who were here, told me they are an older style ... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Joanne McGahagan startede en diskussion
My finished dining room. - I asked about fabric for my windows a long time ago. The window treatments are finished, and I added a carpet. I will try to add more pictu... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    11 kommentarer
Joanne McGahagan startede en diskussion
Our new dining room--help with window treatments - Please help me with my window treatments. I painted our dining room BM Constellation and BM Mascarpone and I think I would like Roman Shades... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Joanne McGahagan startede en diskussion
I need porch bannister and painting advice - I have a 1939 Sears Craftsman house which needs a new porch floor and new banisters, and I want to keep the integrity of the design. We wil... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Joanne McGahagan startede en diskussion
What should I do for the banisters and the pair coot? - My house is a 1939 Sears Craftsman house, and I want to keep the integrity of the design, but I also need to fix the wood floor and banister... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Joanne McGahagan startede en diskussion
What should I do for the banisters and the pair coot? - My house is a 1939 Sears Craftsman house, and I want to keep the integrity of the design, but I also need to fix the wood floor and banister... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Joanne McGahagan startede en diskussion
How should I lay out, and what color should I paint the living room in - The room is 17 feet long by 11 feet wide. The opening to the kitchen is opposite to the front door, and the fireplace is to the right of the... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Joanne McGahagan startede en diskussion
How, and with what should I lay out our new living room and what color - I need to use what I have in my old house. The new room is17 feet long and 11 feet wide. The door to the kitchen is opposite the front doo... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Joanne McGahagan startede en diskussion
What can I do with this kitchen? - We just bought a new house with a newly done kitchen. The wood is dark, and the kitchen is dark. I can't redo anything new, but what can I... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...