4 indlæg
agotas startede en diskussion
Living room design - help! - Hello, I would like to finally ( we moved in for 1 year but the room is still quite empty) decorate my living room but I have no idea how! P... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
agotas startede en diskussion
I have an empty living room for over 1 year. Help - We are living with an empty living room for over a year now, because we have absolutely no idea how to decorate it! All our furniture are cu... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
agotas startede en diskussion
Bathroom Tiles - After month of thinking and researching (not exaggerating) I have finally decided what color my bathroom should be. I have chosen light gree... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
agotas startede en diskussion
Painting the ceiling - My dilemma is: what color should the ceiling be? Do I paint it white or with the color I have used for the room? I my case, one room will b... Læs mere
    1 kommentar