5 indlæg
Anna startede en diskussion
    19 kommentarer
Anna startede en diskussion
after shower - musty smell! - Hello, We are visiting my husband’s grandmother’s mid century home. We noticed in the last 10 days that after a particular shower is run, th... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Anna startede en diskussion
wallpaper suggestions for powder room? - Hello! We have a small powder room with some iridescent tiles around the mirror. I would love to wallpaper this room but can’t seem to get m... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Anna startede en diskussion
Chimney repair - is there a better way? - Hi all - We have recently had a bad experience with a chimney repair and I want advice. We have an interior chimney (which is also shaped ... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Anna startede en diskussion
Mystery screen door hardware - can you solve? - Our screen door handle broke off. The interior handle matches this picture (this is the exterior). I cannot for the life of me figure out ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer