1061 indlæg
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. startede en diskussion
The Plant Life Cycle for Kids - The plant life cycle describes the stages the plant goes through from the beginning of its life until the end, when the process starts all o... Læs mere
    Kommentar
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. startede en diskussion
Flu shots for the home bound patient - I am house bound to the point where I would need professional transportation of some sort to get a flu shot. I don't know how I would toler... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. startede en diskussion
Half dozen pictures of ''natural'' pre-domesticated vegetables, fruit - Here's What Fruits And Vegetables Looked Like Before We Domesticated Them
    1 kommentar
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. startede en diskussion
Suhyo long cucumber - I've no pictures - but - My wife has a container with this single plant called a Suhyo long cucumber. The fruit was all long and rough and ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. startede en diskussion
Can a normal healthy adult take to much OTC ''daily fiber''? - I am looking at a Web MD on psyllium fiber. There are a list of interactions with various health problems and from not taking it properly... Læs mere
    Kommentar
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. startede en diskussion
We often see threads about unwanted smells here, well, perhaps - ...perhaps some are ''phantom odors''. .a new study in ... JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) Otolaryngology-Head and Ne... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. startede en diskussion
why use a "heavy pot"? - Place berries in a heavy pot, cover with cold water and bring to a slow boil. From Garden Huckleberry Pie recipe.
    4 kommentarer
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. startede en diskussion
What does one do with huckleberries? - Just curious. What does one do with huckleberries? Longer story. My wife got some seed as bonus gift from someone. She will do whatever sh... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. startede en diskussion
I don't understand spaghetti . - Why fuss around eating spaghetti , or any long pasta, when there are scores of pasta varieties that are easier to eat? edit to add: Wikip... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    35 kommentarer
albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft. startede en diskussion
Hummingbirds, Aphids and a Plum tree. - A hummingbird was observed last evening poking it's beak into a plumb leaf that was curled up by aphids inside. This went on for several mi... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...