6 indlæg
Allison Cook startede en diskussion
Where's the wire? - Does this fixture require a wire through the chain to power the light or am I missing something?
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Allison Cook startede en diskussion
what kind of lamps do these fixtures take? - How much light output do they give?
    1 kommentar
Allison Cook startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
Allison Cook startede en diskussion
Lighting design needed for kitchen inspired by Thirdstone's LG House - I'm finishing up my first kitchen remodel and I need the help of the Houzz community for lighting. I have four switched circuits for the spa... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Allison Cook startede en diskussion
Light shelf/ soffit is great, What is it made of? - I'm curious if the dark colored light shelf is a wood veneer or if it's painted? Was this made by the cabinet makers?
    1 kommentar
Allison Cook startede en diskussion
The wood "light shelves" are a great architectural detail. What are the specs on the lights themselves? - I'm in search of a shallow LED light that I can use in a similar application.
    1 kommentar