6 indlæg
Annette Simpson startede en diskussion
guest bedroom - looking for advice to finish my guestroom. is it ok to only have 2 colors? or should I add another color? was thinking maybe plum or orange?... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    17 kommentarer
Annette Simpson startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Annette Simpson startede en diskussion
what are the dimensions? - is it 24" square? and what is height?
    Kommentar
Annette Simpson startede en diskussion
help! Where should I place my window treatments? - I just painted (ceilings white and walls gray). I want white window curtains. long and simple with large silver grommets. shouldbi place the... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
Annette Simpson startede en diskussion
Living Room - Still working on my sitting room. Added aqua accents as suggested before and removed some of the frames. Got any more good suggestions? Or s... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    13 kommentarer
Annette Simpson startede en diskussion
Need help tying my dining & living rooms together - Need help on my art wall (have blk&wht family photos ordered for frames w/white paper). Happy with the middle, but need help on left and... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    7 kommentarer